|Charges and Fees at Robert Krebber - onGen |
As from 11th February 2008
At present the following transactions require payment:
Requested pages and pages viewed in detail are considered paid and remain available free of charge for 1 year or 50 views maximally. Later requests incur new charges.
|Charges for genealogical contract research|
- 15 Euro per hour for all research time in connection with your order
- 30 Cent per kilometre travelling costs (if any)
- 1 Euro each ONGEN document (+ 1 Euro for printing if required)
- Third party fees as for instance for printing or the use of equipment are charged separately.
You can start with a fixed amount of 5 Euro or more. After reaching that limit you will receive the results and you can then decide to go ahead or stop your order.
There is no guarantee for obtaining results. Offer is without engagement.
The following remuneration allowances apply to submitted documents or data records
Sources do not have to be accepted. A payment of the bonus assets is not possible.
|Data records:||0,50 Euro per 100 persons |
|Sources:||digital||2,50 Euro per 100 pages|
|A4 Copy unattached||1,50 Euro per 100 pages|
|Book||1,00 Euro per 100 pages|
|Microfilm||0,50 Euro per 100 pages|
Discounts starting from 1 October 2004 apply to
- 5% for users who have requested (or seen), and paid for, more than 50 Euro for source copies (starting from the next transaction).
1. October 2004 - 31. August 2005
1. September 2005 - 28. February 2006
1. March 2006 - 31. October 2006
1. November 2006 - 28. February 2007
1. March 2007 - 3. November 2007
4. November 2007 - 10. February 2008